Peter Rowe (rugby)
|Full name||Peter H. Rowe|
|Born||January–March 1947 (age 66–67)
|Position||Wing, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, Second-row, Loose forward/Lock|
Peter H. Rowe (birth registered January–March 1947 (age 66–67)) birth registered in Swansea, is a rugby union and professional rugby league footballer of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s playing club level rugby union (RU) for Swansea RFC, and playing representative level rugby league (RL) for Wales, and at club level for Wigan, and Blackpool Borough, Huddersfield, and Cardiff City Blue Dragons, as a Wing, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, Second-row, or Loose forward/Lock, i.e. number 2 or 5, 3 or 4, 6, 11 or 12, or 13.
Peter Rowe won 6-caps for Wales (RU) at Youth level while at Swansea 1963…1965, captaining the 1964 Wales team, won caps for Wales (RL) while at Wigan, Blackpool Borough, and Huddersfield 1969…1979 7-caps + 3-caps (sub), including while at Blackpool Borough in the 1975 Rugby League World Cup against Australia, England, and Australia.
- "Birth details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Williams, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 108–114. ISBN 978-1-903659-49-6.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Match programme – Wales vs New Zealand (2 November 1975)
- Peter H Rowe, 2011
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Statistics at wigan.rlfans.com
- Team – Past Players – R at swansearfc.co.uk
- Profile at swansearfc.co.uk