Peter John Thomson (born 25 April 1965) is a Canadian rally race car driver with Thomson Motorsport and a venture capitalist. Peter is married to Diana Thomson. Peter and Diana have one daughter.
Thomson is the younger son of the late Kenneth Thomson, 2nd Baron Thomson of Fleet of the Thomson Corporation, and the younger brother of David Thomson, 3rd Baron Thomson of Fleet. He began racing in 1986.
Racing won by Thomson include:
- Participated in WRC Corona Rally, Mexico 2006
- Canadian National Champions 2005
- Ontario National Champions 2005
- North American Rally Cup Group N Champions 2003
- Ontario Performance Rally Champions 2003
- 1st at 2002 Silverstone Black Bear Rally
- 1st in Group N at 2002 STPR Rally