|Head of Royal House of the Kingdom of Kartli-Kakheti|
|Religion||Georgian Orthodox Church|
Prince Petre Petres dze Bagrationi Gruzinsky (Georgian: პეტრე პეტრეს ძე ბაგრატიონ გრუზინსკი) (March 28, 1920 – August 13, 1984) was a Georgian poet and Honored Artist of the Georgian SSR (1979). He was a son of Prince Petre Bagration-Gruzinsky and a scion of King George XII of Georgia.
Gruzinsky was a descendant of the Kakhetian branch (Gruzinsky) of the Bagrationi Dynasty, a former royal house of Georgia. His grandfather Alexander Bagration-Gruzinsky was son of Prince Bagrat of Georgia, the 4th son of king George XII of Georgia. His literary career began in 1933, under the penname of Tamarashvili. Gruzinsky gained popularity as an author of lyrics for the songs by Revaz Lagidze, Giorgi Tsabadze, and Giya Kancheli, including for Lagidze's'Tbiliso, one of the best known Georgian songs, and for the cult Soviet comedy Mimino (1977).
Gruzinsky was arrested and tried on charges of anti-Soviet activities and monarchist plot in 1945 and confined in a mental facility until released in 1948. Many of his literary works afterwards were published under the names of Gruzinsky's wife Lia Mgeladze and the journalist Irakli Gotsiridze. His first collection of poetry was published posthumously, in 2001. Gruzinsky died in 1984. He is buried at the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta.
Petre Gruzinsky was married twice. He married Ketevan Siradze (born April 9, 1915) in 1939 and had a daughter:
- Dali Bagration-Gruzinsky (born 1939)
In 1944, Gruzinsky married his second wife, Lia Mgeladze (born August 19, 1925, Manglisi), daughter of Dimitri Mgeladze (1889–1979), the literary scholar and former member of the government of the Democratic Republic of Georgia, and wife. They had two children:
- Mzia Bagration-Gruzinsky (born 1945)
- Nugzar Bagration-Gruzinsky (born 1950), a theatre director and claimant to the headship of the royal house of Georgia.
- "Petre Gruzinsky". Historical Calendar (in Georgian). National Parliamentary Library of Georgia. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- Damenia, Marita (25 March 2012). "პეტრე ბაგრატიონ-გრუზინსკი" [Petre Bagration-Gruzinsky]. Prime Time (in Georgian). Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- კიკნაძე ვ. საქართველოს სამეფო ტახტის მემკვიდრე ოჯახი.-თბ.,2006.-გვ.14.
- პეტრე ბაგრატიონ-გრუზინსკი.-თბ.,2004.-გვ.73,82-83.
- საქართველოს რესპუბლიკა.-2001.-4სექტ.-გვ.12.-2000.-14ოქტ.-გვ.8.
- ჯაგოდნიშვილი თ. ერეკლეს ეპოსი.-თბ.,2005.-გვ.182.
- ჯავახიშვილი ნ. ნარკვევები ქართველი და ადიღელი ხალხების ურთიერთობის ისტორიიდან.-თბ.,2005.-გვ.251.
- Джавахишвили Н. Грузины под российским флагом.-Тб.,2003.-с.177,180.
- საქართველოს თავადაზნაურობა.-თბ.,2010.-გვ.146.
- Кеснер Д. Сцена.-Канада-г.Виктория,2011.-с.32.