Petrogradskaya (Saint Petersburg Metro)
Saint Petersburg Metro station
|Owned by||Saint Petersburg Metro|
The ground vestibule is made by architectors Andreev, Moskalenko and is built into the building of "Dom mod" ("House of Fashions"), located on crossroad of Kamennoostrovsky prospect and Big prospect of Petrogradskaya Storona, near Leon Tolstoy square. There is underground slope to a pedestrian subway (originally with escalators, dismantled later).
Petrogradskaya is station of deep location with platform screen doors. Its depth is 53 meters. Underground hall was designed by architects Belov, Govorkovsky, Rivin, Tregubov and Shimakovsky. Crimped surface of the walls is tiled with ceramics. Rear wall is decorated with panel against the blue grating background with profiles of worker and kolkhoz woman, which expose the theme of revolutionary Petrograd.
According to the most recent version of the system expansion plan, Petrogratskaya will become a transfer station, connected to the future Koltsevaya Line.
From January 5, 2013 till November, 2013 station is closed for capital repair.
-  Saint Petersburg Metro official site
- Petrogradskaya at metro-spb.nwd.ru (Russian)
- Petrogradskaya at ometro.net (Russian)
- Saint Petersburg. Petrograd. Leningrad: Encyclopedic reference book. Petrogradskaya (Russian)
- Петербургский метрополитен: от идеи до воплощения. Альбом-каталог. — СПб.:ГМИСПб, 2005. ISBN 5-902671-21-3 (Russian)
- Метрополитен Северной Столицы (Альбом) / Под ред. Гарюгина В. А. — СПб.: Издательство «Лики Росиии», 1995. ISBN 5-87417-020-0 (Russian)