From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Petroleum may be moved especially quickly by means of:
- Exclusive harbors devoted to the activity such as Milford Haven
- Simple customs processes
- Efficient timetabling and flow processes
- Isolation from metropolitan areas to reduce conflicts with other types of traffic
- Uniform types of oil tankers
- oil pipelines
- fuel tankers
- By Rail Car.
In this way, millions of barrels of crude oil may be exported in one day.
- Graham Edge (1998), A century of petroleum transport
|This industry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|