From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Petropavlovsk may refer to:
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1894), Imperial Russia (1897–1904)
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1911), a Gangut-class battleship in the Baltic Fleet (1914–1953)
- The Petropavlovsk resolution, a component of the Kronstadt rebellion
- The Soviet cruiser Kaganovich was renamed Petropavlovsk in 1957
- The former German cruiser Lützow (1939) was renamed Petropavlovsk after her sale to the Soviet Union in 1940
- Petropavlovsk, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Petropavlovsk, alternative name of Petropavl, a city in Kazakhstan
- Petropavlovsk plc, a mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Siege of Petropavlovsk, a battle of the Crimean War
- Petropavlovsk South, alternative name of Petropavl Airport in Kazakhstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.