From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Petropavlovsk may refer to:
- Petropavlovsk plc, a mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1894), Imperial Russia (1897–1904)
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1911), a Gangut-class battleship in the Baltic Fleet (1914–1953)
- The Petropavlovsk resolution, a component of the Kronstadt rebellion
- The Soviet cruiser Kaganovich was renamed Petropavlovsk in 1957
- The former German cruiser Lützow (1939) was renamed Petropavlovsk after her sale to the Soviet Union in 1940
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, a city in Russia
- Siege of Petropavlovsk, a battle of the Crimean War
- Petropavlovsk, name of several rural localities in Russia
- Petropavl, also known as Petropavlovsk, a city in Kazakhstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.