From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Petter is a common Scandinavian given name. It may refer to:
- Petter (rapper) (full name Petter Askergren), a Swedish rap musician
- Petter Dass, a poet and hymn writer
- Petter Hansson, a Swedish footballer
- W. E. W. Petter, English aircraft designer
- Petter Rudi, a Norwegian footballer
- Gonzalo Rocha, an Uruguayan footballer, full name Petter Gonzalo Rocha Lavandeira
- Petter Northug, a Norwegian cross country skier
- Tom Petters, former CEO and chairman of Petters Group Worldwide
- Petter Stenborg, Swedish actor and theatre director
- Petter Sivlér, Swedish scientist and former of S2Medical who has invited a new type of burn dressing that will replace the use of pig skin in treatment of severe burns.
- Lister Petter, a British manufacturer of internal combustion engines
- Petters Limited, a former manufacturer of internal combustion engines, and one of Lister Petter's predecessors
- Petters Group Worldwide, a diversified company headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.