Petter Jansen (born 1955) is a Norwegian businessperson and CEO of Norwegian Property. He is educated in the Norwegian military and the Swedish military as well as from Östersund Business School (1986-88) and an executive program at London Business School. After a career in the military, he became director of Oslo Airport, Fornebu between 1993 and 1996 when he was employed in Den norske Bank and later became CEO of Postbanken. In 2004 he was employed as CEO SAS Braathens until June 2006 after internal struggle and he was hired by Norwegian Properties.  He is also chairman of Tromsø 2018 that is creating the Tromsø bid for the 2018 Winter Olympics. 
- Norwegian Property. "Ledelse" (in Norwegian). Archived from the original on 2007-07-01. Retrieved 2007-08-10.
- Business Week. "Petter Jansen". Retrieved 2007-08-10.
- Aftenposten. "SAS Braathens strike grounds domestic flights". Retrieved 2007-08-10.
- NA24. "Jansen øker i eiendomsselskap" (in Norwegian). Archived from the original on 2007-05-20. Retrieved 2007-08-10.
- Aftenposten. "Tromsø ber om støtte" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2007-08-10.
|This Norwegian business biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|