Pham Thanh Luong
|Full name||Phạm Thành Lương|
|Date of birth||September 10, 1988|
|Place of birth||Hà Tây, Vietnam|
|Height||1.61 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Hà Nội T&T|
|2004–2005||Hà Nội ACB|
|2013–||Hà Nội T&T||43||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Phạm Thành Lương (born on September 10, 1988) is a Vietnamese footballer. He plays for Hà Nội T&T in the V-League. He is a member of Vietnam national football team. He is best known for his performances in 2008 AFF Suzuki Cup that helped Vietnam to win their first title. Luong was the former captain of the Vietnam national under-23 football team.
In 2005, he led his club to the final of the National U-21 Football Championship. After that Lương was chosen to play in the first team of Hà Nội ACB.
In 2008, he was linked to move to Thể Công but it was rejected. Later that year, he won the Young Player of the Year award,Young Player of Asia in 2009
Lương was the member of the squad that won the 2008 AFF Suzuki Cup. On December 8, 2008, he scored his first goal for the national team against Malaysia national football team in the tournament. Two days later, he scored a goal against Laos in the 4-0 win. He captained the U-23 Vietnam to win the silver medal at the 2009 Southeast Asian Games. His performance in the tournament was seen by the Vietnamese press and he was awarded the Vietnamese Golden Ball.
- Scores and results list Vietnam's goal tally first.
|1.||25 November 2005||Ho Chi Minh City, Thanh Long Stadium||Maldives||4–?||4–1||2006 AFC Youth Championship qualification|
|1.||7 November 2009||Hanoi, My Dinh National Stadium||China PR||2–0||3–1||2009 VFF Cup|
|2.||11 December 2009||Vientiane, Laos National Stadium||Cambodia||1–0||6–1||SEA Games 2009|
|4.||19 October 2011||Hanoi, My Dinh National Stadium||Myanmar||4–0||5–0||2011 VFF Cup|
|6.||12 November 2011||Jakarta, Lebak Bulus Stadium||Brunei||4–0||8–0||SEA Games 2011|
|1.||8 December 2008||Phuket, Surakul Stadium||Malaysia||1–0||3–2||2008 AFF Suzuki Cup|
|2.||10 December 2008||Phuket, Surakul Stadium||Laos||2-0||4–0||2008 AFF Suzuki Cup|
|3.||6 January 2010||Saida, Saida International Stadium||Lebanon||1-1||1–1||2011 AFC Asian Cup qualification|
|4.||29 June 2011||Ho Chi Minh City, Thong Nhat Stadium||Macau||4–0||6–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|5.||23 June 2012||Ho Chi Minh City, Thong Nhat Stadium||Mozambique||1–0||1–0||Friendly|
|6.||28 November 2014||Hanoi, My Dinh National Stadium||Philippines||3–0||3–1||2014 AFF Championship|
- Winners Vietnamese National Cup: 2006, 2008
- Champions V.League 2: 2010
- Runners-up V.League 2: 2009
- Runners-up Vietnamese U21 National Championship: 2005
- Silver Medal SEA Games: 2009
- Winners VFF Cup: 2009
- Runners-up VFF Cup: 2011
- Third place Ho Chi Minh City International Football Cup: 2011
- Champions ASEAN Football Championship: 2008
- Semi-finalists ASEAN Football Championship: 2010, 2014
- Runners-up 2010 Millennial Anniversary of Hanoi Football Championship
- Runners-up VFF Cup: 2008
- Third place Ho Chi Minh City International Football Cup: 2009
- Vietnamese Golden Ball: 2009, 2011
- Vietnamese Silver Ball: 2010
- Best Young Player of Vietnam Football Federation: 2010, 2011
- Best player of the Vietnamese U21 National Championship: 2005
- Team of the tournament (Best XI) ASEAN Football Championship: 2014
- Pham Thanh Luong at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile, career statistics and history at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Vietnamese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|