From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phantasmagoria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phantasmagoria is a type of show using an optical device to display moving images.
Phantasmagoria may also refer to:
- Phantasmagoria (video game), a 1995 video game
- Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of Flesh, a 1996 video game sequel to Phantasmagoria
- Phantasmagoria (poem), a Lewis Carroll poem
- Phantasmagoria (audio drama), an audio drama based on the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll, a film project by Marilyn Manson
- Phantasmagoria (2014), a horror movie by Mickaël Abbate; Domiziano Cristopharo and Tiziano Martella.
- Phantasmagoria (amusement ride), a ride at Bell's Amusement Park, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Phantasmagoria, an animated work by Shigeru Tamura
- A large, aggressive, ghostly creature with many heads in the computer game American McGee's Alice
- Phantasmagoria (band), a Japanese rock band
- Phantasmagoria (The Damned album), a 1985 album by The Damned
- Phantasmagoria (Curved Air album), a 1972 album by Curved Air
- Phantasmagoria (Nobuo Uematsu album), a 1994 album by Nobuo Uematsu
- "Phantasmagoria", a song by Annihilator
- "Phantasmagoria", a song by Melt-Banana off of their album Cell-Scape
- "Phantasmagoria", a song composed by Akira Tsuchiya for the Ar Tonelico PlayStation 2 video game
- "Phantasmagoria", a song by Calabrese off of their album "Thirteen Halloweens"
- "Phantasmagoria in Two", a 1967 song by Tim Buckley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.