From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pharaoh is the title of ancient Egyptian monarchs.
Pharaoh or pharao may also refer to:
- Pharaoh ant, a small, yellow, almost transparent ant known for being a major indoor nuisance pest, especially in hospitals
- Pharaoh Hound, a Maltese hunting dog breed
- Pharaoh (Book of Abraham), in Mormonism, a proper name of the first king of Egypt
- Pharaoh (novel), a book by Bolesław Prus
- Pharaoh's Adventure Park, a water theme park in Redlands, CA
- Pharaoh (film), a 1966 Polish film adaptation of Prus' novel
- Pharaoh (video game), a 1999 video game
- Pharaoh (band), an American power metal band.
- Pharaoh (card game), a late 17th century French gambling card game
- The Pharaohs, a 1960s American pop music group fronted by Sam the Sham
- The Pharaohs, a soul/jazz/funk band from the 1970s, featuring Maurice White
- Pharaoh (module), an accessory for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- The Pharaohs, a fictional street gang in the 1973 film American Graffiti
- The Danish ship Færøe, often erroneously 'translated' as Pharaoh
Pharaoh may also mean:
- "Pharaohs", a song by Tears for Fears
- "Pharaoh", a song sung by Mrs Sidney Carter, a part of Alan Lomax collection
- The Pharaohs, a nickname of the Egypt national football team
- Pharaoh, a song by progressive metal band Symphony X, from their 1997 album The Divine Wings of Tragedy
- Pharao, German Eurodance act
- Faro (disambiguation)
- Pharaon, the ship owned by M. Morreau, from Alexandre Dumas' novel, The Count of Monte Cristo
- Pharoah Sanders (born 1940), an American jazz saxophonist
- Ashley Pharoah (born 1959), British television writer
- Pharoahe Monch (born 1972), an American hip hop artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.