From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phase II may refer to:
- Phase II, the second of the phases of clinical research
- Phase II reactions, conjugation reactions in drug metabolism
- PHASE 2, a graffiti artist in New York City
- Phase Two, of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Star Trek: Phase II, an unrealized television series based on the characters of Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek
- Star Trek: Phase II (fan series) (previously Star Trek: New Voyages), a fan-created science fiction series set in the Star Trek universe
- Phase II (Prince Royce album), an album by bachata singer Prince Royce
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.