From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phaser may refer to:
- Barber pole phaser is an analog synthesizer specially designed to create Shepard tones, an Auditory illusion.
- Endosulfan, an organic compound
- Phaser (fictional weapon), in the Star Trek fictional universe
- Phaser (effect), in electronics, an audio signal processor used to distort the signal
- Light Phaser, a lightgun for the Sega Master System video game system
- Xerox Phaser, Xerox's trade name for makes of thermal transfer printers, solid ink printers and color laser printers
- The Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response rifle (PHASR), a dazzler weapon
- Phaser, an insecticide containing the active ingredient endosulfan
- Phaser Digital Power Transducer from Second Wind
- Phaser (band), a Washington, D.C. rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.