PhilPapers is an international, interactive academic database of journal articles for professionals and students in philosophy. It is maintained as a combined project of the Centre for Consciousness at the Australian National University (ANU), Canberra and the Institute of Philosophy in the School of Advanced Study at the University of London.
PhilPapers receives financial support from other organizations, including a substantial grant in early 2009 from the Joint Information Systems Committee in the United Kingdom. The archive is praised for its comprehensiveness and organization, and for its regular updates. In addition to archiving papers, the editors engage in surveying academic philosophers.
See also 
- Ichikawa, Ernest Sosa Jonathan (2010). Intuition: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide. Oxford UP. p. 5. ISBN 9780199808885. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- David Bourget, "PhilPapers awarded JISC funding", PhilPapers 6 April, 2009.
- Press, Oxford University (2010). Metaphysics of Mind: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide. Oxford UP. p. 4. ISBN 9780199808984. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- Hesse-Biber, Sharlene Nagy (2011). Handbook of Feminist Research: Theory and Praxis. SAGE. p. 138. ISBN 9781412980593. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- Shea, Christopher (15 December 2009). "What philosophers believe". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- PhilPapers — official website
|This philosophy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|