|Residence||Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.|
|Known for||Founder of Fuddruckers and Romano's Macaroni Grill|
|Home town||Auburn, New York, U.S.A.|
Romano is one of the most successful restaurateurs in U.S. history, having founded multiple restaurant chains with a national or international reach. His biggest successes to date are Fuddruckers, Romano's Macaroni Grill, and EatZi's. Romano has founded more than twenty different restaurant concepts in his career.
Romano now runs a slew of restaurant incubators in the west Dallas area known as Trinity Groves.
- "The story of Phil Romano". ActonHero.org. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Richman, Tom (1 May 1986). "Love 'em And Leave 'em". Inc. Retrieved 22 October 2011.
- "Philip J. Romano's History Of Restaurants". Inc. 1 May 1986. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- "Philip Romano". Nick & Sam's. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- "Hunger Busters". Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Hunger Busters
- Photo with Hilary Swank at 2011 charity event
- Photos with Leeza Gibbons at charity event
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|