Philip Billard Municipal Airport
|Philip Billard Municipal Airport|
|IATA: TOP – ICAO: KTOP – FAA LID: TOP|
|Owner||Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||881 ft / 269 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Philip Billard Municipal Airport (IATA: TOP, ICAO: KTOP, FAA LID: TOP) is a public airport located three miles (5 km) northeast of the central business district of Topeka, the capital city of the U.S. state of Kansas and the county seat of Shawnee County. This airport is publicly owned by the Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority.
Facilities and aircraft
- Runway 4/22: 3,002 x 100 ft (915 x 30 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Runway 13/31: 5,099 x 100 ft (1,554 x 30 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Runway 18/36: 4,331 x 75 ft (1,320 x 23 m), Surface: Asphalt
For the 12-month period ending 31 December 2004 the airport had 65,800 aircraft operations, an average of 180 per day: 96% general aviation, 3% military and 2% air taxi. There are 88 aircraft based at this airport: 78% single engine, 11% multi-engine (10), 6% helicopters, 3% ultralights and 1% jet aircraft.
- Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority
- Resources for this airport:
|This Kansas airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|