From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philippe Rochat (29 November 1953) is a Swiss chef and the owner of the Restaurant de L'Hôtel de Ville in Crissier, Switzerland.
- 2009 Award Winners
- Colman Andrews (1998). "Giradet after Giradet". Saveur.
- "Former marathon runner Franziska Rochat-Moser died after avalanche accident". European Athletics. 12 March 2002.
- "Franziska Rochat-Moser, Marathon Runner Dies After Alpine Accident". IAAF. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- Colman Andrews, "Swiss Hit. Saveur, 94.
- Elaine Khosrova, "Swiss Watch: On Hand with Philippe Rochat. Santé, June 2008.
|This Swiss biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|