Philippe de Spoelberch
He is an administrator of the InBev-Baillet Latour Fund, and a former member of the board of the brewery InBev, one of the biggest beweries in the world. With an estimated fortune of 3.126 billion euro he is one of the wealthiest people of Belgium.
A keen gardener he is président of the Société Belge de Dendrologie.
-  "Composition of the InBev-Baillet Latour Board of Directors in 2013. Retrieved on September 13, 2013.
- Architectural digest 1985- Volume 42 - Page 22 ""Every man should have a hobby, something besides his business," he declares. See page 80. Gardens: Woodland Domain Vicomte Philippe de Spoelberch tends his twelve-acre garden at Herkenrode, outside Brussels, with only the help of "
- Philippe de Spoelberch weg bij InBev (Dutch)
- INBEV-BAILLET LATOUR FUND (Dutch)
- De rijkste families in Vlaams-Brabant (Dutch)
|This Belgium-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|