From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Philistines were a people who once occupied the south-western part of Canaan.
Philistines may also refer to:
- Residents of Palestine (southern Syria), sometimes referred to as 'Philistines' by British writers of the 18th and very early 19th century
- An elite unit of the South African Defence Force
- The Philistines, a 1901 play by Maxim Gorky
- The Philistine (magazine) A periodical that was written, edited, and published by Elbert Hubbard
- The Philisteins (1985–1992), an Australian garage punk band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philistines.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.