Philosophical Psychology (journal)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||William Bechtel, Cees van Leeuwen|
The following is a partial list of some of the most notable articles (in date order):[according to whom?]
- "Five Kinds of Self-knowledge" (1988) - Ulrich Neisser
- "Connectionism and compositionality: Why Fodor and Pylyshyn were wrong" (1993) - David Chalmers
- "Consciousness, dreams and virtual realities" (1995) - Antti Revonsuo
- "The earliest sense of self and others: Merleau-Ponty and recent developmental studies" (1996) - Shaun Gallagher & Andrew N. Meltzoff
- "Intentional action in folk psychology: an experimental investigation" (2003) - Joshua Knobe
|This article about a philosophy journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.