|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)
Philosophical Psychology is a peer-reviewed academic journal devoted to the links between philosophy and psychology.
The following is a partial list of some of the most notable articles (in date order):
- "Five Kinds of Self-knowledge" (1988) - Ulrich Neisser
- "Connectionism and compositionality: Why Fodor and Pylyshyn were wrong" (1993) - David Chalmers
- "Consciousness, dreams and virtual realities" (1995) - Antti Revonsuo
- "The earliest sense of self and others: Merleau-Ponty and recent developmental studies" (1996) - Shaun Gallagher & Andrew N. Meltzoff
- "Intentional action in folk psychology: an experimental investigation" (2003) - Joshua Knobe