From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up philosophy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Philosophy is the study of existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language.
Philosophy may also refer to:
- Philosophy (journal), a journal published by the Cambridge University Press
- Philosophy (album), an album by Coldcut
- Philosophy: The Best of Bill Hicks, an album by Bill Hicks
- "Philosophy" (Ben Folds Five song)
- "Philosophy", a song by Tom Snare
- A 1640 painting by Salvator Rosa
- Philosophy of life, an attitude to life or way or principle of living
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.