From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phinehas was son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the High Priest.
Phinehas, Pinhas, or Pinchas may also refer to:
- Hophni and Phinehas, son of the High Priest Eli, a priest at Shiloh who died when the Philistines captured the Ark of the Covenant
- Phinehas ben Jair, early Jewish rabbi of the 2nd century
- Pinchas Zukerman, a noted Israeli violinist, violist, and conductor
- Pinchas Sadeh (1929–1994), Polish-born Israeli novelist and poet
- Pinhas Gershon, Israeli basketball coach
- Pinchas Sapir (1906–1975), Israeli politician
- Pinechas (parsha), the 41st weekly Torah portion
- Phineas Priesthood, a Christian Identity movement
- Phinehas (band), a band from La Mirada, California
- Phinehas (EP), an EP by the band of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phinehas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.