From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|IATA: PHS – ICAO: VTPP
|Elevation AMSL||154 ft / 47 m|
Phitsanulok Airport (Thai: ท่าอากาศยานพิษณุโลก) (IATA: PHS, ICAO: VTPP) is an airport serving Phitsanulok, a city in the Phitsanulok Province of Thailand. The airport is located south of the city's downtown area.
Airlines and destinations
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang||Domestic|
|Kan Air||Chiang Mai||Domestic|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok-Don Mueang ||Domestic|
- Airport information for VTPP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for PHS at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Phitsanulok Airport Homepage
- Current weather for VTPP at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for PHS at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for VTPP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|