From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phoebe or Phebe may refer to:
- Phoebe (bird), the common name for birds of genus Sayornis in the tyrant flycatcher family
- Phoebe (moon), a small outer moon of Saturn
- Phoebe (plant), a genus of flowering plants in the Lauraceae family
- Phoebe (given name), a female given name meaning "bright and shining"
- Phoebe (Bible), Corinthian woman mentioned by the Apostle Paul in Romans 16:1
- Phoebe (mythology), one of the Titans
- Phoebe, one of the Heliades
- Phoebe (Leucippides), the daughter of Leucippus
- Phoebe, an epithet of Artemis, feminine equivalent of Phoebus as an epithet for Apollo
- Phoebe, an epithet of Selene
- Phoebe, Helen's sister, daughter of Leda
- Phoebe, a Hamadryad, one of Danaus' many wives or concubines, mother of several of the Danaides
- Phoebe, one of the Amazons who fought against Heracles
- Phoebe, Grandmother of Apollo
- Phoebe (magazine), a literary journal
- Phoebe Daring, a mystery novel for juvenile readers
- For Phoebe Still a Baby, a song by the Cocteau Twins
- Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan, a fictional character from the NBC sitcom Friends
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.