Phoenix Baptist Hospital is a teaching hospital located in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
Phoenix Baptist Hospital opened in 1963 and is an affiliate of Abrazo Health Care. Abrazo Health Care is the second largest health care delivery system in Arizona, United States. Abrazo Health Care is located in Phoenix, Arizona LINK and was established in 2003.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Designated a Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- ^ Abrazo Health Care "Abrazo Health Care", azcentral.com
- ^ "Accredited Facilities, The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- ^ Phoenix Baptist Hospital and West Valley Hospital designated as Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Centers Two Abrazo hospitals now certified primary stroke centers
- ^ See Accredited Facilities, Society of Chest Pain Centers
- ^ See The Joint Commission of America