Arizona United SC
|Stadium||Peoria Sports Complex
|Head Coach||Michael Dellorusso|
|2014||Regular Season: 9th
|Website||Club home page|
Arizona United Soccer Club is an American professional soccer team based in Peoria, Arizona. Founded in 2014, the team is a member of the USL Professional Division, the third tier of the American Soccer Pyramid. The team's colors are Red, Gold & Navy Blue. The team plays their home games at the Peoria Sports Complex. 
On March 13, 2014, Kyle Eng, owner of Arrowhead Advertising, launched the franchise and named it Arizona United SC. It took the place of Phoenix FC, which folded the previous day, in the USL Pro league.
In just 178 days after the franchise was awarded by the USL Pro, Arizona United hired a front office staff and coach, put together a roster, secured a stadium, played 28 regular season games, reached the Fourth Round of the US Open Cup and was in contention for a playoff spot until the next-to-last week of the season. 
University of Maryland Assistant Coach Michael Dellorusso was named Head Coach on March 28, 2014. United lost their first game to Oklahoma City Energy FC 4-0 on April 12, 2014. They defeated Sacramento Republic FC 2-1 for their first win on April 19, 2014. Brandon Swartzendruber scored the teams first ever goal in the 37th minute. FC Dallas loanee Jonathan Top scored the game winner in the 85th minute.
United won 4 of their last 5 games to move up from 13th place to 9th, but fell 4 points short of qualifying for the playoffs. Jonathan Top and ex-Orlando City standout Long Tan led the team in scoring with 5 goals each. Goalkeeper Evan Newton was second in the league in saves. United finished with a 10-13-5 record. 
2014 US Open Cup
In their first US Open Cup appearance, Arizona United lasted until the Fourth Round, the longest Open Cup run of any Arizona club in history. Entering the tournament in the Second Round, United defeated Portland Timbers U23s of the USL PDL 3-2 in Portland on May 13. They were losing 2-1 late in the game when London Woodberry tied the game in the 88th Minute and Daniel Antúnez scored the winning goal with seconds left in stoppage time.  In the Third Round, United defeated Oklahoma City Energy FC of USL Pro 2-1 in extra time May 28 at Peoria Sports Complex. The game winner was scored by Bradlee Baladez in the 118th Minute and Evan Newton saved a last minute penalty kick awarded to the Energy.  Their Open Cup run ended with a 2-1 loss to LA Galaxy of MLS at home on June 18. 
|Year||Division||League||Regular Season||Playoffs||U.S. Open Cup||Avg. Attendance|
|2014||3||USL Pro||9th||Did not qualify||Fourth Round||2,395|
A supporters group called La Furia Roja 1881 / The Red Fury 1881 was organized by members of the local American Outlaws chapter. 1881 refers to the year the City of Phoenix was incorporated. La Furia Roja 1881 have their own section of the Peoria Sports Complex for their use during Arizona United SC games. LFR has nicknamed the supporters section "The Bordello". 
- Kyle Eng - Owner / President
- Garry Valone - Chief Creative Officer
- Kevin Stevenson - General Manager
- Ron Gilmore - Director of Operations
- Garrett Cleverly - Director of Media Relations & Digital Media
- James Martin - Director of Ticket Operations
- Lucas Miller - Business Operations
- Tommy Hurdle - Account Executive
- Michael Dellorusso - Head Coach
- Austin Daniels - Assistant Coach
- Andy Bonchonsky - Assistant Coach
- Cory Robertson - Goalkeepers Coach
- Peoria Sports Complex (2014–present)
- "Facility History and Facts" (PDF). www.peoriasportscomplex.com. Retrieved 2014-09-18.
- "Phoenix FC officially announce home stadium". Odeen Domingo. ODFCnews.com. January 21, 2014. Retrieved January 21, 2014.
- "PHOENIX FC MOVES TO THE WEST VALLEY". Phoenix FC. January 21, 2014. Retrieved January 21, 2014.
- "Pro soccer moves to Peoria Sports Complex with Phoenix FC". Darrell Jackson. Peoria Times (AZ). January 31, 2014. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- "Phoenix FC to rebrand, reveals new owners, club name and crest". Odeen Domingo. ODFCnews.com. March 13, 2014. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "Ownership Change, Rebrand in Phoenix". United Soccer Leagues (USL). March 13, 2014. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "USL PRO announces Arizona United SC". Garrett Cleverly. AZKicksIt. March 13, 2014. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "Arizona United SC ready for 'fresh start' in new season". Jeff Wendt. Arizona Republic. April 8, 2014. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- "Arizona United owner pleased with club’s first year, excited for future; Season in review". Danny Shapiro. ODFCnews.com. September 10, 2014. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Arizona United SC looks ahead to the 2015 season". Jeff Wendt. Arizona Republic. September 20, 2014. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
- "Arizona United SC announces head coach; owner explains hire". Odeen Domingo. ODFCnews.com. March 28, 2014. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- "Arizona Hires Dellorusso As Head Coach". United Soccer Leagues (USL). March 28, 2014. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- "Arizona United Soccer Club loses season opener to Oklahoma City". Mauricio Casillas. ODFCnews.com. April 12, 2014. Retrieved April 12, 2014.
- "Energy Take Victory Against United". United Soccer Leagues (USL). April 12, 2014. Retrieved April 12, 2014.
- "United Claims First Victory". United Soccer Leagues (USL). April 19, 2014. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- "Arizona United scores late winner to top Sacramento Republic FC on historic night". Danny Shapiro. ODFCnews.com. April 19, 2014. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- "AZ United SC breaks through with first victory in franchise history". Brad Cesmat. Sports360AZ.com. April 19, 2014. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- "Arizona United Soccer Club scores three goals in final ten minutes to defeat Portland Timbers U-23s in U.S. Open Cup Round 2". Arizona United SC. May 13, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "2014 US Open Cup Round 2: Arizona United’s 3 late goals, game-winner on final kick stuns Portland Timbers U23s, 3-2 (video)". thecup.us. May 14, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "Arizona Rallies Past Timbers U-23s". United Soccer Leagues (USL). May 13, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "2014 US Open Cup Round 3: Arizona United wins battle of USL PRO expansion teams, 2-1 over Oklahoma City Energy". thecup.us. May 29, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "Arizona United Soccer Club makes history with U.S. Open Cup win". Arizona United SC. May 28, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "United Advances Past Energy". United Soccer Leagues (USL). May 28, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "2014 US Open Cup Round 4: LA Galaxy flips second half switch, eliminates Arizona United 2-1 (video)". thecup.us. June 19, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "Arizona United SC’s U.S. Open Cup run ends following loss to LA Galaxy". Arizona United SC. June 18, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "Galaxy Comes Back vs. Arizona". United Soccer Leagues (USL). June 18, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "La Furia Roja 1881 / The Red Fury 1881 | Facebook". facebook.com. Retrieved May 2, 2014.
- Arizona United SC Press Releases
- "Arizona United SC’s signed players: announced and unannounced". Odeen Domingo. ODFCnews.com. April 8, 2014. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- "FC Dallas loans Jonathan Top to USL PRO side Arizona United". FC Dallas. April 8, 2014. Retrieved April 8, 2014.