From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Film and television
- Phoenix Rising (TV series), a 2007 Hong Kong period drama series
- "Phoenix Rising" (Babylon 5), an episode of Babylon 5
- "Phoenix Rising" (Eureka), an episode of Eureka
- Phoenix Rising (film), a 2006 film featuring Leo Laporte
- Phoenix Rising (novel), a 1994 young-adult novel by Karen Hesse
- Phoenix Rising (band), a symphonic power metal band from Spain
- Phoenix Rising (Artension album), 1997
- Phoenix Rising (The Temptations album), 1998
- Phoenix Rising (Deströyer 666 album), by Deströyer 666, 2000
- Phoenix Rising (Galneryus album), 2011
- Phoenix Rising (DVD), a 2011 live performance DVD by Deep Purple
- "Phoenix Rising", a song by Annihilator from Set the World on Fire
- Phoenix Rising, a disbanded 2000's melodic post hardcore band based in Northwest Indiana, which made use of ambient effects alongside more common post hardcore elements
- Phoenix Rising, a high-energy party/cover rock band based in Maryland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.