From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phonogram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phonogram may refer to:
- Phonogram (comics), a comic book by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie
- Phonogram (linguistics), a grapheme which represents a phoneme or a combination of phonemes
- Phonogram (home recording), a make of instantaneous home recording disc made by RCA Victor
- Phonogram Records, a 1960s music label, which merged with Polydor in 1972
- A phonogram, the sound recording element of a phonorecord
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.