From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Φώτιος in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Photios (Φώτιος) is a Greek name. Variants include the Latinized Photius and the modern Fotios, Photis, Fotis.
Photios may also refer to:
- Saint Photius the Martyr, a Christian martyr under Emperor Diocletian
- Photius, Metropolitan of Moscow (died 1431)
- Patriarch Photios II of Constantinople (1874-1935)
- Patriarch Photius of Alexandria
- Photios Kontoglou (1895-1965), Greek writer and icon painter
The variant Fotis may refer to:
- Fotis Kafatos, Greek biologist
- Fotis Kouvelis (born 1948), Greek lawyer and politician
- Fotis Vasilopoulos (born 1986), Greek basketball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.