From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up photographer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A photographer is a person who takes photographs using a camera.
Photographer(s) may also refer to:
- Photographer (film), a 2006 Malayalam drama.
- The Photographer, a chamber opera by composer Philip Glass.
- The Photographer (film), a 2000 film directed by Jeremy Stein.
- The Photographer (graphic novel), about a Médecins Sans Frontières mission during the height of the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- Photographer, a Ukrainian trance music producer called Dmitry Chumak in reality.
- List of photographers
- Photograph (disambiguation)
- Photographer of Dreams, a concert programme of Russian pop star Valery Leontiev
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.