From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Photon or photon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A photon is an elementary particle of light.
Photon may also refer to:
- Photon (company), a global software company
- Photon (comics), two superheroes in the Marvel Comics universe, both formerly known as "Captain Marvel"
- Photon (anime), a Japanese animated video series
- Photon: The Ultimate Game on Planet Earth, the original lasertag game
- Photon (TV show), a short-lived television show tied into the game
- Photon microGUI, a windowing system of the QNX operating system
- Photon International, a magazine that covers the Photovoltaics industry (solar power)
- Photon, the codename of Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system
- Motorola Photon, a Motorola smartphone
- Photon belt, an esoteric spiritual belief
- Photon, a song on the VNV Nation album, Automatic
- Photon, the Higonnet and Moyroud's Lumitype
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Photon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.