Phu Chi Fa
|Phu Chi Fa|
The "sea of mist" seen from Phu Chi Fa
|Elevation||1,442 m (4,731 ft)|
|Listing||List of mountains in Thailand|
|Chiang Rai Province|
|Range||Phi Pan Nam Range|
The mountain is part of an elevated area, the Doi Pha Mon subrange, that rises near the border with Laos sloping towards the Mekong River. With spectacular views over the surrounding mountains, it is one of the famous tourist attractions of the Thai highlands near Chiang Rai town. Tourists visit the mountain especially at dawn in order to catch a glimpse of the "sea of mist", the view of the fog-surrounded hills, with heights ranging between 1,200 and 1,600 m to the east of the mountain.
The weather on Phu Chi Fa is cold around 20 degree Celsius and has 3 seasons(summer,rain,winter) influenced by the tropical monsoon.
Fauna In Phu Chi Fa there are many animals.
- Barking deer
- Palm civet
Activities When you go to Phu Chi Fa, you can camp,see the view and see purpurea wild flower fields that blow from February to March.
Traveling Go to Phu Chi Fa, There are 3 ways
- By car, it is 82.7 km from Mae Korn intersection, Chiang Rai or 121 km from Chiang Khong
- By bus, it is go to Phu Chi Fa 2 times/day (07.15 and 13.00)
- By minibus, it is go to Phu Chi Faevery 30miute.
- Phu Chi Fa
- Phu Chi Fa (20th Nov 2012)Retrieved 24th Oct 2013,http://www.dnp.go.th/parkreserve/asp/style2/default.asp?npid=65&lg=1
- ภูชี้ฟ้า ดอยผาตั้ง (Phu chi fa & Doi pha tang) (Thai)
- Phu Chi Fa Forest Park
- Ocean Smile Tour “Phu Chi Fa” Retrieved 24th Oct 2013,http://www.oceansmile.com/N/Chiarai/VanaPhuchifa.htm
- Tour Doi“Phu Chi Fa” (3rd Sep 2013) Retrieved 24th Oct 2013,http://www.tourdoi.com/doi/phucheefa/
- PaiDuay Kan.com Travel information & Community “Phu Chi Fa” Retrieved 19th Oct 2013,http://www.paiduaykan.com/76_province/north/chiangrai/phucheefah.html
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Phu Chi Fa.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Phu_Chi_Fa#b.|
|This Thailand location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|