From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phyllis, princess of Thrace, is a character in Greek mythology.
Phyllis may also refer to:
- Phyllis (river god), a river god of Bithynia
- Phyllis Township, a township in Ontario, Canada
- Phyllis Province, Greece
- Phyllis, Kentucky, U.S.
- Phyllis (Passions), a minor character on Passions
- Phyllis (TV series), a 1970s TV spin-off featuring the character
- Phyllis, consort of Ereuthalion
- Phyllis, mother of the Trojan Alcaeus
- Phyllis, who rides on Aristotle's back in medieval legend, in some accounts the mistress of Alexander the Great.
- Phyllis (plant), a genus of plants in the Rubiaceae family
People with the given name
- Phyllis Bartholomew, long jumper
- Phyllis Coates, actress
- Phyllis Diller (1917-2012), actress/comedian
- Phyllis Dillon, rocksteady singer
- Phyllis Gotlieb (1926-2009), Canadian writer
- Phyllis Hyman, jazz singer
- Phyllis Newman, actress
- Phyllis Schlafly, writer
- Phyllis Smith, actress
- Phyllis Thaxter, actress
- Phyllis A. Whitney, writer
- Phyllis Pearsall, creator of the A to Z map of London
- Phyliss Dennefer, a character in Marvel Comics
- Phyllis Lindstrom, a character featured on The Mary Tyler Moore Show played by Cloris Leachman
- Phyllis Summers Newman, a character on The Young and the Restless
- Phyllis Vance (née Lapin), a character on The Office played by Phyllis Smith
- Jennifer Jones, American film actress, born Phylis (sic) Lee Isley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.