Pia Tjelta 2013
12 September 1977 |
Pia Merete Tjelta (born 12 September 1977 in Stavanger) is a Norwegian actress.
Tjelta graduated from the Norwegian National Academy of Theatre in 2006, but had already appeared in many films. She made her film debut in 2001 in the film Mongoland. She entered the Norwegian National Academy of Theatre in 2000, but after taking a two-year maternity leave, she did not manage to graduate until 2006. In 2005, she also worked on the jury of the TV series Filmstjerne on TV 2.
She made her stage debut in 2006 with the play Fyrverkerimakarens dotter at Det Norske Teatret. In 2007 she starred in the play "Få meg på, for faen" (based on the Norwegian book by the same name) at Det Norske Teatret, where she played Maria.
In February 2007 she received much media coverage for her lead role in the Norwegian romantic comedy Mars og Venus. The film was described as the year's big feelgood film.
- Mongoland (2001), Pia
- Buddy (2003), Henriette
- Kvinnen i mitt liv (2003), Maria
- Monstertorsdag (2004), Russian potato seller
- An Enemy of the People (2005), Petra
- 37 og et halvt (2005), Michelle
- 5 løgner (2007)
- Mars & Venus (2007), Ida
- Lønsj (2008), Heidi
- Varg Veum - Falne Engler (2008), Rebecca
- 90 minutes (2012), Elin
- "PIA TJELTA BY TI MO". By Ti Mo. Retrieved April 12, 2014.
- Agent home page
- Millionstøtte til vågal Pia Tjelta-film (Dagbladet, 2006)
- Spiller ungjente (SeHer.no, 2006)
- Privilegerte Pia (Universitas, 2006)
- Venner for livet (Dagbladet, intervju, 2003)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2009)|
|This article about a Norwegian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|