From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up piano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A piano is a keyboard music instrument.
Piano may also refer to:
- piano, a dynamic direction in music, often appearing in sheet music as p, and indicating that the performer should play softly
- Piano, Haute-Corse, a commune of the Haute-Corse département on the island of Corsica, France
- Piano (play), a stage play based on the movie An unfinished piece for mechanical piano
- Piano: The Melody of a Young Girl's Heart, a 2002 anime series
- Pianos, a live music venue in New York City
- Renzo Piano (born 1937), Italian architect
- The Piano, a 1993 film starring Harvey Keitel and Holly Hunter
- The Piano (Herbie Hancock album), 1979
- Piano (Wynton Kelly album)
- Piano (Leszek Możdżer album), 2004 album by Leszek Możdżer
- "The Piano", a song from PJ Harvey's 2007 album White Chalk
- "Piano", a song from Ariana Grande's 2013 album Yours Truly
- "Piano", a 1918 poem by D. H. Lawrence
- A Piano: The Collection, a 2006 five-disc box set by Tori Amos
- Piano (TV series), a South Korean television drama
- Grand Piano (Narada Anniversary Collection), a 1997 compilation release by Narada
- Grand Piano (album), a 1985 studio album by the pianist George Shearing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.