From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Picard may refer to:
- A native of, or anything originating in, Picardy, a region of France
- Picard language, a language of France
- A member of the Picards, a religious sect in the fifteenth century
- Picard (satellite), an orbiting solar observatory built by CNES
- Berger Picard, French breed of dog of the herding group of breeds
- Picard (grape), an alternative name for several wine grape varieties
- Picard, formerly TSS Duke of Cumberland, a steamship which operated between Tilbury and Dunkirk from 1927 to 1936
People with the name Picard
- Picard (name), a French surname
- (includes a list of people with this name)
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Émile Picard, influential French mathematical analyst
- Jean-Luc Picard, fictional captain in Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Piccard, surname
- Piccardo, surname
- Pickard (disambiguation)
- Picard group, a mathematical object describing the self-isomorphisms of a ringed space
- MusicBrainz Picard, a cross platform tagger for MusicBrainz database
- The Picard Topology, or Picard horn, a cone shaped formation that represents the 'shape' of the universe according to the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe
- Les Fatals Picards, a French band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.