From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Picasso museums)
A number of museums are devoted to the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso (1881-1973).
- In France
- In Germany
- Kunstmuseum Pablo Picasso Münster, Münster, Germany
- In Spain
- Museu Picasso, Barcelona, Spain
- Museo Picasso de Buitrago, Buitrago del Lozoya, Spain
- Fundación Picasso, Málaga, Spain
- Museo Picasso Málaga, Málaga, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picasso Museum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.