From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piccaninny, with variant spellings Pickaninny, Piccaninnie, Picaninny and Pickaninnie, may refer to:
- Pickaninny, term used for black children
- Piccaninny crater, impact structure in Western Australia
- Piccaninny Plains Sanctuary, nature reserve in Queensland, Australia
- Piccaninnie Ponds Conservation Park, South Australia
- The Piccaninny, mountain in the Grampians National Park, Victoria, Australia
- The tribe of Native Americans in the children's novel Peter and Wendy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.