From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pick may refer to:
Tools and weapons
- Afro pick, a type of comb typically for kinky, coiled hair
- Horseman's pick, a weapon used by medieval cavalry units in Europe
- Pickaxe, a hand tool
- Lockpick (disambiguation), a tool used for lock picking
- Plectrum, a device for picking or strumming a stringed instrument
- Guitar pick, a plectrum for a guitar
- The Picks, an American vocal trio that backed Buddy Holly and The Crickets
- Pick City, North Dakota, United States, a town
- Pick Mere, a lake in Cheshire, England
- Pick Lake (Cochrane District, Ontario), Canada
- Pick Lake (Thunder Bay District, Ontario), Canada
- Pick (surname), list of people with this name
- Pick Withers (born 1948), original drummer for the rock band Dire Straits
- Pick Temple (c. 1911-1991), American folk singer and children's television star
Gaming and sports
- Pick, slang term for an interception
- Screen (sports), also called a pick, a blocking move used against a defender
- Pick and roll, an offensive play in basketball
- Odds and evens, a hand game
- Pick (hieroglyph), showing the pick tool, meaning "break through"
- Pick TV, a British television channel
- "The Pick", an episode of the television show Seinfeld
- Pick operating system, a computer operating system built around a multidimensional, variable data length database, often called "the Pick system" or simply "Pick"
- PICK, recording mark for the Pickens Railway in South Carolina
- Pick's Disease, a dementing illness
- Sertoli cell nodule, also known as Pick's adenoma, a medical disorder
- Pick's theorem in geometry
- Pick matrix, a specific type of mathematical matrix
- Pick stitch, in sewing
- Pickle (disambiguation)
- Picker (disambiguation)
- Picket (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Pick"
- All pages with titles containing "Pick"
- Choose (disambiguation)
- Take (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.