From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Picketing)
|Look up picket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Picket may refer to:
- Picketing (protest), a form of protest
- A type of snow protection used by climbers as an anchor
- Picket fence
- Screw picket, a tethering device
- Picket line, to tether horses
- Picket (military), a military formation
- Picket, a piece in fairy chess
- Picket Pool, a micro betting pool
- Picquet, a medieval military punishment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.