From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pickle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pickle may refer to:
- J. J. Pickle (1913–2005), American representative from Texas
- William H. Pickle, 37th United States Sergeant at Arms (2003-2007)
- Alastair Ruadh MacDonnell (c. 1725-1761), Scottish Jacobite identified as secret agent "Pickle"
- HMS Pickle, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- The Pickle, a 1993 film produced, written and directed by Paul Mazursky
- Pickle (Python), an implementation of serialization in the Python computer programming language
- Rundown, a situation in baseball that is sometimes referred to as a pickle
- Pickle, a sweet, vinegary pickled chutney popular in Britain, such as Branston (brand) Pickle, also known as "sweet pickle" or "ploughman's pickle"
- Pickling, process of preserving food
- Pickling (metal), a metal surface treatment
- Pickles (disambiguation)
- Pickler (disambiguation)
- List of pickled foods
- Pickleball, a game with similarities to tennis
- Pickle-in-the-middle, a three-person game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.