From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pickled pepper is a Capsicum pepper preserved by pickling. This process usually involves submersion in a brine of vinegar and salt water with herbs and spices, including peppercorns, coriander, dill, and bay leaf.
In popular culture
- "Making Pickled Peppers at Home". Ext.colostate.edu. 2012-08-03. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "How to Make Your Own Home Pickled Peppers (complete directions with photos)". Pickyourown.org. 2012-04-23. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Taco Bell® | Volcano Nachos". Tacobell.com. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Jalapeño Pepper Division - COMEXA FOODS". Comexa.com. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Southern Kitchen". Southernkitchen.blogspot.com. 2005-04-23. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Texas Pete Products - Pepper Sauce". Twgarner.com. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Pepper Sauce | Lauri Jo's Southern Style Canning". Local Market South. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pickled peppers.|
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|