From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pickles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pickles may refer to :
- A pickled cucumber, the food most commonly referred to as a pickle, sometimes sour, sometimes mild.
- Other vegetables that have been pickled
- Pickles (comic strip), a comic strip by Brian Crane
- Pickles (dog) (died 1967), dog that found the World Cup trophy in 1966
- "Pickles" (SpongeBob SquarePants episode)
- Pickles (Dethklok), member of the fictional band, Dethklok, from the cartoon series Metalocalypse
- Pickles Oblong, a character from the cartoon The Oblongs
- Tommy Pickles and Dil Pickles from the cartoon TV series Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Pickles, the wife of character Buddy Sorrell from the 1960s TV comedy The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Marc-Édouard Vlasic (born 1987), defenseman for the San Jose Sharks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.