From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pickles (disambiguation))
|Look up pickles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pickles may refer to:
- A pickled cucumber, the food most commonly referred to as a pickle, which can be sour or mild.
- Other vegetables that have been pickled
People and animals
- Pickles (dog) (died 1967), dog that found the World Cup trophy in 1966
- Pickles (surname)
- Pickles, pen name of Lisa Tolliver, coauthor of Experience the Alphabet!
- Pickles, nickname of Marc-Édouard Vlasic (born 1987), defenseman for the San Jose Sharks
Entertainment and media
- Pickles Oblong, a character from the cartoon The Oblongs
- Tommy Pickles and Dil Pickles from the cartoon TV series Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Pickles, the wife of character Buddy Sorrell from the 1960s TV comedy The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Pickles, Alma's stuffed toy bunny from the animated series Doc McStuffins
- Pickles B.L.T, a Lalaloopsy character who is designed as a waitress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.