PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt Photo Studio is a free and full-featured photo editing and drawing mobile app for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile, as well as a social network where artists share, learn, and compete in art contests. The app includes hundreds of individually customizable masks and effects, borders, frames, clipart and fonts. PicsArt is a fully equipped drawing tool and in addition to other specialized editing tools it also features collage making capabilities and camera enhancements. Users can also directly share their images on a variety of social networking services such as PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, Foursquare, WordPress, DeviantArt, Dropbox. It was founded by Kelsey Gilstrap and Tracey Flory.For most new apps you need iOS 7 to download, but for this app, you can have any iOS update.
PicsArt's social network also includes a contest section with various photography, drawing, and design challenges; and a blog that offers regular photography and drawing tutorials, news, interviews, and galleries that promote photography shared in the PicsArt community.
The PicsArt Photo Studio app for Android was launched in November, 2011. The iOS version for the iPhone was released in January 2013 and then expanded to include the iPad on May 14, 2013. For most new apps you need iOS 7 to download, but for this app, you can have any iOS update. As of June 2013, PicsArt had 700,000 reviews on Google Play, with an average rating of 4.7 stars. As of February 2014, the PicsArt app had over 100 million installs on Android  and iOS devices with a growth rate of approximately 5 million installs per month and 60,000 photos uploaded daily. The PicsArt Social Network, meanwhile, had over 11 million registered users and 3 million daily unique visitors. In early 2014 PicsArt expanded to Windows Phone. Not only that the app has become so famous that users have started using PicsArt on PC, with the help of official Android Emulator. In 2014 company have planned to come up with a major expansion due to its popularity.
- "About / Picsart Artists Photos and Drawings Gallery. PicsArt Photo Studio Inc". PicsArt Photo Studio. Retrieved September 4, 2013.
- Admin. "Top 10 Best Camera Apps for Android Phone 2014". Rich Top 10 Lists. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Bissram, Veena (December 17, 2012). "PicsArt Transforms Your Smartphone Pictures Into Works of Art". Mashable.com. Retrieved September 3, 2013.
- Perez, Sarah (January 3, 2013). "After Reaching 35 Million Downloads In Its First Year, Top Android Photo Editing App PicsArt Arrives On iPhone". TechCrunch. Retrieved September 3, 2013.
- Truta, Filip (January 7, 2013). "PicsArt Photo Studio Launches for IPhone and IPad – Free Download". Softpedia. Retrieved September 4, 2013.
- Zetlin, Minda (June 17, 2013). "Want Customers to Love Your Product? Let Them Design It". Inc. Retrieved September 3, 2013.
- Graham, Jefferson (March 1, 2014). "Its combination of tools is rarely found in one package". USA Today. Retrieved March 3, 2014.
- Browne, Mike (Jan 2, 2014). "PicsArt photo editor hands-on Windows Phone for Nokia Lumia". NokNok.
- Jason, Koller (June 8, 2013). "PicsArt for PC". TechiSay. Retrieved March 4, 2014.