From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pict or PICT may refer to:
- Picts, a group of Late Iron Age and Early Mediaeval Celtic people living in ancient eastern and northern Scotland.
- Pict (programming language), a statically typed programming language based on the π-calculus.
- PICT, a graphics file format introduced on the original Apple Macintosh computer as its standard metafile format.
- Parliamentary Information and Communication Technology Service
- Pittsburgh Irish and Classical Theatre
- Pollution-induced community tolerance
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.