From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pictet is the surname of several people:
- Adolphe Pictet (1799 - 1875), Swiss linguist
- Amé Pictet (1857 - 1937), Swiss chemist
- Benedict Pictet (1655–1724), Swiss theologian
- Charles Pictet de Rochemont (1755 - 1824), Swiss politician
- François Jules Pictet de la Rive (1809 - 1872), Swiss zoologist and palaeontologist
- Marc-Auguste Pictet (1752 - 1825), Swiss physicist
- Raoul Pictet (1846 - 1929), Swiss physicist, one of the first two people to liquefy oxygen
In addition to that, for:
- Pictet (crater), crater on the moon, named after Marc-Auguste Pictet
- Pictet–Spengler reaction, chemical reaction in which a β-arylethylamine is heated in the presence of an aldehyde and acid
- Pictet & Cie, Geneva-based Swiss bank
- Pic-Pic, Piccard & Pictet, Swiss automobile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.