From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up picture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A picture is an image.
Picture, or pictures, may also refer to:
- A film.
- "Picture" (song), 2001 song by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
- "Pictures", a song by the Armenian-American band System of a Down
- Picture (mathematics), a combinatorial structure
- Picture (string theory), a representation of states
- "Pictures" (Sneaky Sound System song), 2006
- "Pictures" (AM Conspiracy song),
- "Pictures", working title of the song "In Pieces" from Linkin Park's 2007 album, Minutes to Midnight
- Picture (album), 2005 album by Kino
- Pictures (Jack DeJohnette album), 1976
- Pictures (John Michael Montgomery album), 2002
- Pictures (Timo Maas album), 2005
- Pictures (Katie Melua album), 2007
- Pictures (Atlanta album),
- Pictures (Leon Bolier album), 2008
- Picture, 1952 book by Lillian Ross about the making of the film The Red Badge of Courage (1951)
- Picture clause, a string output mechanism in computer programming
- Picture (band), a Dutch heavy metal band
- Pictures (film), a 1981 New Zealand film
- "Pictures" (short story), a 1917 short story by Katherine Mansfield
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.