From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|IATA: PZY – ICAO: LZPP|
|Operator||Slovak Airports Association|
|Elevation AMSL||545 ft / 166 m|
Airlines and destinations
As of 2008 no regular flights, but occasional charter flights and GAT flights are not uncommon.
- Site about Piešťany Airport
- Airport information for LZPP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for LZPP at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for LZPP at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for PZY at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Slovak building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Slovakia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|