Pie in the sky
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pie in the sky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pie in the sky may refer to:
- Pie in the Sky (TV series), a UK television series about a police officer turned restaurateur
- Pie in the Sky (1996 film), 1996 romantic-comedy starring Josh Charles and Anne Heche
- Pie in the Sky (game engine), a 3D video game engine and game creation system
- "Pie in the Sky", a song by The Supernaturals from the album It Doesn't Matter Anymore
- "Pie in the Sky", a song by Simon Townshend from the album Animal Soup
- A colloquialism for superior quadrantanopia, a visual field defect
- An idiom meaning an illusory hope or the vague promise of some future good
- The Preacher and the Slave, a song written by Joe Hill in 1911 (as a parody of the hymn "In the Sweet Bye and Bye"), in which he coined the phrase "pie in the sky"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pie in the sky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.